The meanderings and mindset of a 62 years young woman who is still trying to find her way.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Beauty at it's best!

As I have gone through the aging process I find myself enjoying things that I used to laugh at people for doing, and one of those is bird watching. I think it is because when I took this job there was a huge bird feeder right outside my window and I became interested in all of the birds that showed up at the feeder, thus my new love for birds. The picture above was a bird picture taken by my brother in Brazil. I was so taken with the beauty of the picture and the color. I am now having it professionally framed. I had a print made in an 11 X 16 and intend to have the framing done soon. I will post a picture of the picture when it is done. My brother is a very talented photographer and lives in the Amazon and sends amazing pictures. I am in the process of developing a website for him and all of his photography. I will have a link in the future to that site where people can visit and even purchase prints. If you are interested in viewing some of his work follow this link for now.

1 comment:

NorCalMrs said...

He does take some good pictures