The meanderings and mindset of a 62 years young woman who is still trying to find her way.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Fashionista Find!!! My Shopping Experience!

I never fail to marvel at the strides of modern fashion. They now have a jean that makes you sizes smaller by holding in your middle age stomach and pulling in your rear end and the true craziness is that it really works. I went to Nordstroms this weekend and decided to try on these marvelous jeans and whoaaaa!!!! I had to go to a size 8 (I am usually a 10) and they make you look fantastic and they are sooooooooooo!!!!!!! comfortable. At last I can stay true to middle age (vowing never to be uncomfortable in jeans again) and get the look of being poured into my jeans with no protrusions in the front. What more could an old broad like me ask for??????????? Well it would be nice if they didn't cost $100 but what price is beauty I ask you? Everyone run don't walk to Nordstrom's or to any other store that carries these jeans and buy, buy, buy. It will be the best purchase of your lifetime. As soon as I hem the pair that I got I will put on a picture of the new slimmer looking me in my not your daughter's jeans (Tummy Tuck). Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

NorCalMrs said...

I never thought anyone could get so excited over a pair of jeans!! Ok, maybe I did. Finding a good pair of jeans is a great experience. I have my favs, that's for sure.