The meanderings and mindset of a 62 years young woman who is still trying to find her way.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Florida or Bust

Rossi

Ok so I am now in sunny Orange County contemplating my cross country trip to Orlando Florida with my daughter "Ruth" and her dog "Rossi" and cat "Tivo". We will be leaving Sunday April 26, 2009. I am very sad to see them leaving California because we have had many great visits here and tasted a lot of wine and other frivalities that sunny CA has to offer. I arrived here on the 14th of April to begin preparation for the trip and to try to help Ruth move. Her husband Jason's company Yamaha (the company I used to work for and might I say the greatest company on earth) is transfering him to Florida. Of all the black holes that he could have ended up we will all take Florida. At least it is warm! I am attaching pictures of our traveling companions.

No comments: