The meanderings and mindset of a 62 years young woman who is still trying to find her way.

Friday, April 24, 2009

The Great Shoe Discovery

I am totally a shoe hound. I love any shoe that is stylish and wearable. Comfort is my number one priority due to the fact that years of wearing way too high heels have left my feet ruined. I have great problems walking long distance in any shoe other than a gym shoe, until now. We stumbled on to the "Flip Flop Shop" at the Spectrum Mall in Irvine and my life is much better now. They carry a line of shoes called "Souck", which are canvas style shoes designed to feel like you are barefoot. They were originally worn by surfers and they are the bomb! If you want a stylish shoe that affords great comfort and are good for your feet check these lovelies out! You will not be disappointed. Attached is a link to their website if you want to know more.

http://www.flipflopshops.com/index.asp

No comments: